Saturday, August 23, 2014

Perhaps I've Been Slothful

I bought some plants months ago and they've taken residence on my porch ever since.....and not in the fashion I would prefer.  Somehow, I did manage to keep them alive, well, mostly.  I was cleaning my porch of yesterday and decided I might as well plant them as just throw them out.  They can die in a pot as well as in a heap somewhere.  Wouldn't you know it, it hasn't even been 24 hours and I think some of them have actually grown a little.  Just think, if I would have only planted them when I got them.


Hmm, now the harder question, what else have I been slothful with?  This morning I was sitting on my porch reading Romans 12:9-21, which includes the verse, "Do not be slothful in zeal, be fervent in the Spirit, serve the Lord."  It was a beautiful morning to sit on the porch.

No comments:

Post a Comment